Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help me with these mold problems!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcim2002

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Help me with these mold problems! Reply with quote

Hello. I hope some one reading this can relate to what i am going through! About 6 months ago my hair started falling out. I went to the doctor because the amount I was losing was not normal for my usual self.I had my hormones tested, Thyroid and whatever else they were willing to check me for before claiming me insane. They found nothing strange in those blood tests. Then the first week of january, my walls were wet as well as some carpeting. When I looked for the leak, I found it in the ceiling of my condo and it was the upstairs neighbor leaking from his shower pan.When the neighbor neglected to fix the leak, the flooding got worse and when the wall was opened by the restoration company there was a lot of black mold! Which later was tested and showed up being stachybotrys ,aspergillus and penicillium. The company then took their high powered fans and without canting the area with the mold, spread the spores all over the place and into the air conditioner and the air vents. Well after being in the condo for 3 weeks after that incident, me and my daughter were both very ill. Headaches tremors,eye twitching,sorethroats, red eyes,joint pain,ear pain bloody noses.flu like m.dermatitis,acne, blisters, rashes, swollen lymphs, missed periods itchy , blurred vision,brain fogs, metal taste in mouth,head sweats and groin sweats at night, swollen nasal passages,asthma, long horrible colds that took forever to go away, depression,fatiuge and most of all, CONTINUED HAIR LOSS. Not patchy but increasing thinner by the day As a woman 39, i"m not taking the hair loss too well! My daughter is 20 and her hair too is coming out.Our skin is not healing as quick as it should and all marks from cuts are scarring . I went to an Immunologist, a doctor of Inviremental medicine an endocrinologist, internal medicine. and in a couple of days the dermatologist. Has anyone ever lost there hair from mycotoxin expose? I read many articles on line about unexplainable hair loss and mold, but most people in the medical field have never heard of this information. Whats worse, when I tried to share the documented information with the health care industry, they are uninterested. HELP!!!!!! I also found online some kind of hair analysis and urine test for biotoxin expose. How do I find someone that does some of the tests I"fe read about when the health care providers don't even know what the tests are? Looking forward to hearing from a mold knowledgable person!.....Thanks, Marci
wiedb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a list of DR's on this board. Check it out, depending on where you are, you should be able to find help.

There are 4 very good ones that I know of. Dr. Andrew Campbell, Houston;
Dr. Richie Shoemaker, Maryland; Dr. Michael Gray just outside of Tuscon; and Dr. Vincent Markovich in CA.

Good luck.
Nas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had these bald spots on my scalp for years but I don't know if the mold caused it. But when my hair fell out I was scratching in the shower, so I don't scratch anymore even though my scalp is always itchy. Is your scalp itchy as well??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: