Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is everyone's mold problems gone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suggi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Is everyone's mold problems gone? Reply with quote

Nothing has been on the Mold Help for a while and just wondering if everyone was too sick from the mold to be on the computer or everyone is cured.

Hopefully it is the latter.
Nas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still ill, but I am finally getting away from my bedroom that has the mold in the next week. So I will post on here if there are any changes in my health. :wink:
suggi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nas

Hope you get better soon.
Angeleyes68

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO!!!! I wish

Angeleyes68
jed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still here! Personally, I got discouraged with the extended spam problem on this board and gave up for a while... but I'm so glad and thankful the board's in good shape again.

I'm living in a travel trailer with no safe place to go. Mold poisoning made me chemically sensitive (as well as mold intolerant, to put it mildly). I'm lucky to have the travel trailer but I'm not wealthy and I don't know where to go, so I move around almost every day. I'm quite sick. So, I'm still out here, barely!
neeterb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: update on my mom Reply with quote

My mom fled from her home 3 yrs. ago this month. Just getting her out helped. Since then she found a Dr. that would prescribe her antifungals. He gave her vit. D shots w/ a list of supplements...she did the mold diet for about 1yr. Another poster had told us about grapefruit seed shots and t tree oil inhalation treatments as well as probiotics, all of witch we believe helped. She went to an allergy Dr. and had tests done, Thank God she didn't show allergic reaction to the mold that was in her home (chaediom)?spelling? She went to the neurologist and there was no neurologic damage. She still has weak spells sometimes. By the GRACE OF GOD, She's much better now. Keep in mind, she let all of her possessions go, she kept nothing that was in her home. It all went to the local landfill, along with her trailer. We are about to begin construction on a new stick built home for her. We will be supervising which materials are used, I never want my momma to have to go through this again. We have very limited funds to build, but I believe through prayer-The LORD will build my mommas house! FATHER-let thy will be done...FAITH is the key. Through tribulation, we find truth. AMEN
Nas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

suggi wrote:
Nas

Hope you get better soon.

Thank you!

There has been a little improvement, I've been out of the room that had mold for 5 months now.
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still here but nothing new has come up. My home is still vacant I am still in a trailer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: