Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PLEASE READ....NEED SOME SERIOUS ADVICE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angeleyes68

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: PLEASE READ....NEED SOME SERIOUS ADVICE Reply with quote

Hi. How is everyone?..glad this website is up and running. I have learned alot from everyone here and appreciate any advice.

I have been asking questions since my on going problem started in 1994. Researched everything I could on Mold.................in the home.
BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID NOT GET ANYWHERE.

MY question is..After everything we have been through the last 4 years the companies involved ,Fuqua Homes and Manufactured Home Center.
Which whom our warrenty is still being honored. Have done nothing but give us the run around.

We want to release both companies of liability. and be compensated for the money we had to invest. Because of the mold problem. They owe us 20,000.00 for out of pocket expenses.

Currently the problem has not been taken care YET. Our front door jam is soooo warped it is really to fall out. Manufactured Home Center has been notified. I feel the mold is still in the air after all of the remediation. CANT SMELL OR BREATH.. Also the mold is still growing ramped under the house in the dirt crawl space.

Any suggestions on a TOTAL amount to be compensated.....including more blood testing for mold on my son, and myself, And for air and inspection throughout the whole home inside and out.

I just want to get the HELL away from this sad investment that is making my family sicker and sicker everyday.

I need advice FAST... Have tried getting attorney in a small area is impossible and a joke ...

PLEASE HELP

Angeleyes68
Toxic

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contact your locall Bar association as a consult is generally $35 or less for information.

Cheers,
Susan
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: