Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ultra Violet Bood Treatment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dee

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Ultra Violet Bood Treatment Reply with quote

Hello: I am considering trying the UV bood irradiation and was wondering if anyone here had done that therapy and could give me some information about how you did with it. Thanks in advance- Dee
Toxic

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have counseled many people who have undergone UVB Therapy. They stated that they felt fantastic after the treatment. Just be sure you don't become addicted to it.

Cheers,
Susan
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
Dee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Susan for replying. Can you tell me where they go for the UV treatment, I called a clinic in Penn. and they are booked for many months. Thanks for your help Dee
Toxic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a physician in Nevada but I cannot recollect his name at the moment. He is probably listed on the physicians list. He is located in Carson City.

Best of luck.

Cheers,
Susan
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
Dee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would that be Frank Shallenberger Susan? Thanks Dee
suggi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dee

Where are you now and did you have the UV treatment. Wish I had the money to go get help but unfortunately I don't.

Want to know how you are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: