Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lastist Mold Report Before City Took my House for Back Taxes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Lastist Mold Report Before City Took my House for Back Taxes Reply with quote

Type - Raw Count - Spores Per Cubic Meter (/M3) - Percent

Alternaria 2 53 0.31%
Basidiospores 13 347 2.00%
Chaetomium 52 1387 8.00%
Cladosporium 423 11280 65.08%
Pen/Asp group 156 4160 24.00%
Stachybotrys 2 53 0.31%
Pollen 2 53 0.31%
Total 650 17333 100.0%

I have 17,333 spores per cubic meter. The average adult inhales about 388 cubic feet of air a day or about 11 to 12 cubic meters. So mutiply 17,333 by 12 to see what i was breathing every day.

In a nationwide study of 880 homes the average mold count was 1,252 spores per cubic meter, the highest was 13,000. I broke that record.

In a large nationwide investigation of 9619 indoor samples from 1717 buildings, when Stachybotrys was detected in indoor air (6% of buildings surveyed) the median air borne concentration was 12 CFU/ M3 (95% CI 12 to 118 CFU/ M3).

The median of 1,717 buildings had 12 spores Stachy per cubic meter, I have 53 in my house.

Its the Cities problem now, hee hee heee :lol: .

PS

That count was with the dehumidifier running in the basement constantly along with two hepa air filters running full blast constantly, for the last 4 years. I can finally shut off the electricity and stop paying the bill. By time that house sells for back taxes, it will be ten times worse.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: