Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Many Great THANKS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fatherx3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Many Great THANKS Reply with quote

Many of us know how frustrating trying to save our own lives as well as others can be with so many who are into profit , non envolvment, corruption, pretentous knowledge, non discloser, with our own people which were thought to be of intelligence and high standards . Only to find otherwise . This can go on and on as its does, Ill get to the point.
I know and I hope you do also , That the creaters and all those that have and are making this web Mold Help ,deserve more THANKS and graditude than we each think of. The amount of time and research dedication. To find out what is and has been going on and then to find Mold-Help or the folks that are M-H.org who confirm each of our findings as True when so many others deni and blemish down play the facts which is only a continuance of a global cover up. Simply a violotion to all mankind.

THANK YOU Mold-Help.org for having the back bone to do what do .
Thank You Very Much. The Nobel association should tip their hats to you.
Im in the know . Im just attempting to save myself and family from what the medical ,insurance,school,realitors,local and state governments, bussinesses, etc know and don't know but fall far short of there responcablities as Americans in covering up and dispelling as other reasons other than the truth. I would GREATLY like to wake up in Wyoming with all that has and is happening here as something of the past. With a new begining . We I feel are like modern day lepers. Prayers
Toxic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I wrote this website many years ago to help others when I could find no help. I can't tell you how many people who have aritten or told me that this website saved their lives.

We are not just a website, We are a certified non-profit that assists individuals with mold problems. We also gladly accept tax deductable donations. It not only takes hard work and dedication to uphold this organization, it takes money. Any little bit helps. Thank you.

Cheers,
Susan Lillard
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: