Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So many questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tug_slug

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: So many questions Reply with quote

Sorry about posting again but I have so many questions about mold, remediation and cross contamination it's not funny.

It's 4:00 am and I cant stop from thinking about what Im going to do, how do I determine if I should try to salvage my townhouse or do I just let it go into foreclosure? So far I've spent about $1500.00 on basically air testing and talking to "professionals". Im fortunate in that the HOA is paying for the remediation but sooner or later their going to say they've done everything they can and it's now my responsibility to get everything else taken care of and I simply dont have the money to try to correct their negligence.

I have never been so depressed or confused about what Im going to do or what my future holds in store.
Toxic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry. Moisture problems with yeast are generally not as bad as mold problems. Relax.

Cheers,
Susan
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
tug_slug

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Susan,

The HOA has paid the mold remediation company to fog the entire unit and take whatever steps necessary to remediate my townhouse. The problem is I've become so symptomatic to even the slightest hint of mold in the air Im not sure if I'll ever be able to move back in. If I cant move back in that means I will have lost EVERTYTHING.

Their going to fog the townhouse again on Monday and hopefully have the Industrial Hygienist do more air samples on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Hopefully I'll be able to move back in within the next two weeks. Any suggestions?
Toxic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fogging is not a solution. Its like putting a piece of tape over a major flood source. I think we need to speak on the phone. Mold Help offers many services and I feel that we can assist you. I will try to call your phone number again tonight.

Cheers,
Susan
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: