Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

iowa mold need lawyer doctor by feb 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
allisone4420

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: iowa mold need lawyer doctor by feb 1 Reply with quote

Toxic torts?Poisoned by LEATHAL MOLD in Iowa.....HELP us!!!!!!
Lethal mold has made me sick and my children have the health issues now also. water problems in my home started 3yrs ago the landlord gave me a pump and a hose to get the water out I informed him last winter that I thought I was getting sick from it and told him the dry wall and carpet needed to be removed BECAUSE THE mold was creeping up the walls I was sick of waiting and tore it out myself and ended up in the hospital and the doctors I saw told me that mold cant be tested for so I went home and dealt with it the best I could I told the housing authority that gives us rental assistance that the mold is making me sick,I told the landlord and he put a sump pump in and covered the mold soaked insulation with drywall and never fixed my laundry room where the mold is multiplying because the moister from the outside and the moister from the dryer that he is illegally hooked up 2times in my laundry room and bathroom caused the perfect breeding room that contaminated my 3 story home I have every symptom excluding death from this negligence from my landlord the housing authority the hospital and the company hired to put the pump in. I have rented this property for 8 years with assistance from H.U.D last year they sent my land lord a letter informing him that he needs to take care of this and that I took the carpet out and then his wife and son came and covered up the mold saturated insulation with dry wall and then after that the company put the pump in and both of them left the laundry/bathroom combo unfixed, I even offered to have my carpenter friend reroute the dryer vent and pull the molded dry wall out, I am still in shock that my house passed inspection by the housing authority and that no one completed the removal of mold when I told them I thought it was making me sick, they thought i was ignorant! This toxic mold is not a joke SO I paid 1100.00 for a company to test the mold they said this will definitely end up in court.,if I would not of found out how serious mold is I would of died thank god my mother let me and my children stay with her,now I am able to get out of bed and i can feel my hands and feet again my twitching muscles and stuttering words are slowly improving,I would have started looking for help earlier but it was impossible I was so weak I couldn't do anything this lethal mold caused me to drop 130 pounds and has tore my family up plus I never knew how serious it was till my west coast friend freaked out and sent my mom mold info and told her to get me out of that house NOW, i felt it was bad and figured only i was allergic to mold and told everyone it was making me sick but i didn't realize the depth of the matter. my body is still repairing from the mold I haven't been able to function till recently, I have till Feb. 1st for a lawyer that wants to take this case I'm sure other evidence is needed out of this house before I move out on Feb.1, the landlord then is remodeling the entire house after I leave, isn't that nice?????the landlord has and still is stating i never told him about the mold matter I have witnesses that heard me tell him plus he turned down free help from a carpenter last summer that offered to do the dryer and mold repair for free out of concern knowing the mold wasn't removed properly the landlord knew how lethal and legal this matter was and now it is evident, i didn't want to sew him i just wanted my children and my health and belonging ruined by water and mold taken care of by him until i knew he wasn't just ignorant but is informed and that's ethically wrong, I don't want the next renter to be sick from my landlords selfish behavior. This has been an overwhelming experience for me and i don't understand why this isn't considered a hazard. My apologies for this unclear letter the mold has been attacking my nervous system for 3yrs now. Thanks for listening.
need doctor and lawyer 563 359 1945
    Toxic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very few lawyers will take a mold case on contingency when landlords and tenants are involved. However, I suggest you call your local Bar Association and ask for a referral for either an environmental lawyer or landlord/tenant attorney. With referrals from the Bar Association, the fee is usually reduced.

I wish you the best of luck. You might try small claims court to reumburse you for contaminated belongings and/or medical bills, but the medical part would be much harder to prove since the United States is protecting the mold and insurance companies by denying many of the symptoms, which is quite typically American.

If you would like to consult on the phone with our lawyer for no charge, please send me a private message with your phone number and we would be happy to arrange it for you.

As far as the doctor goes, you might try our physicians list on the main page of our little website here or try calling some naturapaths as they understand mycotoxicosis since they are not brainwashed by the mold industry as most medical doctors are. But a word of advice, you MUST follow the diet on our Mold Help, as difficult as it may be. I spent a great deal of time with all of the mold experts both here and abroad and it is very clear to me that the diet is between 50% to 70% of the treatment. If mold has colonized in the body, it prefers the bowel, brain, and lungs. The only way to get rid of it is sometimes only the diet, and in more severe cases it would be with the assistance of a doctor and the diet. The biggest reason that people never heal from this or acquire an autoimmune disease is that this culture doesn't support diet discipline the way other cultures do. The American diet is so acidic that mold thrives in it. Higher alkali diets which generally consists of lots of greens are ideal for abating mold.

Whichever way you go, I wish you the best of luck.

Cheers,
    Susan
    The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: