Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

black spots in mouth????????????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tammy31

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: black spots in mouth???????????? Reply with quote

:o has anyone ever heard of getting black spots in your mouth? i have posted all my other symptoms on another post but today i noticed i have alot of black spots on the inside of my jaws. what in the world could this be? i am at a loss. please help.
tammy31

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: ? Reply with quote

?...............................
Toxic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could possibly be one of two things.

Mold colonization within the mouth as this is quite common. 99% of the commercial toothpastes on the market contain two potentially dangerous ingredients to the immune system, besides, they are not effective against this. Fluoride and aspartame are terrible and toxic. Try baking soda and rinsing with 3% hydrogen peroxide. The hydrogen peroxide will foam up considerably if you have mold colonization, but it does work. Tom's toothpaste is natural and doesn't contain these toxins, but make sure you buy the type that doesn't contain fluroide. Additionally, most tap water contains mold, bacteria, and fluoride, so drinking distilled or R/O (reverse osmosis) water is the best.

The other problem that could cause black spots is due to complications with your circulatory system. I have seen mold victims who are very ill with black spots all over their skin, especially the legs.

I doubt that the problem is the latter, as you would be almost dead if this was occuring, and I have never heard of this in the mouth, although it is possible.

In closing, I would suggest that it is probably the first problem I noted as this is very common. American toothpaste is like poison, and many are unaware of this due to their great marketing tactics and the governemnt's lack of concern for its citizens when it comes to health and mold issues.

Again, if you read even some of my 500 page Mold Help here, it will give you some valuable information on treatments, symptoms, and helpful techniques for alleviating the problems associated with mycotoxicosis and fungal exposure in general. Take the time to read the articles.

Good luck.

Susan
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
gorfus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only time i had black spots in my mouth was when i ate raw garlic. apparently, i am quite allergic to garlic.
Toxic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raw garlic can be toxic and cause pathological problems.

I lived in Asia for 5 years. Even the Asians pickle it before consuming it.

Susan
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
Rocky33

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: black spots Reply with quote

I have recently had black spots in my mouth too, I went to a dentist, and they told me they were amalgam tatoos. I was told they were totally normal and not harmful. The only thing that bothered me was that he also said I should avoid sodas, tap water, and any products with aspartame as Toxic had mentioned. I have always drank ro pure water, so I knew that wasn't it, but probably it was either the tatoo thing or some form of mold accumulation.. I guess you never can be too careful. Anyway, I thought I would share my experience.
Toxic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLease I would like to remind all of you to not push people into buying on this board. Absolutely NO Advertising of any kind whatsoever. If you fail to obey the rules, you will be permanently banned and will not be able to receive any other of Mold Help's benefits or programs.

Cheers,
Susan and the entire MH team
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: