Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

questions about mold help diet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caramellane

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: questions about mold help diet Reply with quote

I'm wondering if the following food items are safe while on the mold diet:

Chickpeas
Black Beans
refried beans
hummus
Are beans in general ok? (canned or dried)? I prefer canned

Which types of nuts are acceptable?
Are almond butters, almond milk, and almond flour/meal ok?

Are seeds safe to eat? Sunflower, pumpkin, etc..

Is quinoa ok?

I've also found these alternatives to grain (They are dried and ground into a flour) which I might use to make my own breads (I will not be using yeast or sugars)

* Almond
* Amaranth
* Arrowroot
* Buckwheat also called Kasha
* Cassava
* Chickpeas (made into flour)
* Coconut (used in flours)
* Cottonseed
* Dal
* Fava bean
* Flaxseed
* Gram flour
* Lentils
* Manioc
* Potato Starch/Flour
* Quinoa
* Sago
* Sesame
* Taro flour
* Soy
* Tapioca
* Glucose made from tapioca

Sorry for asking so many questions, I'm just trying to follow the diet the best I can.

Thanks again!
Toxic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These items are all permissable on the MH Diet, however, avoid dried beans. Best of luck.

Cheers,
Susan
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
Caramellane

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help and response Susan, I appreciate it!
Toxic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you like to write a cookbook to help others?

Cheers,
Susan
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
Caramellane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan, I would love to help others and perhaps submit recipes. As of right now, I've only been on the diet for 2 weeks so I'm still getting used to the changes. I will probably have some recipe ideas to test out within the next month or so.

In addition to following the diet, I've been trying to consume foods that are natural antifungals, such as coconut oil, raw coconut, and raw pressed garlic. Maybe including ways to prepare foods with these would be helpful
D&D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:17 am    Post subject: Mold Help Diet Reply with quote

I want to commend you on your diligence to following the program and wish you all the best in your recovery. Keep up the good work and be sure to keep your positive attitude. It is very easy to get frustrated and sick of being sick but too tired to do anything about it and just stop caring and accept your fate that you're just gonna feel like crud forever and go on in a funk like this.
Toxic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are in the process of writing a MH cookbook. If anyone has any submissions, please feel free to contact me immediately. The cookbook should be available soon.

Cheers,
Susan
Toxic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: COOKBOOK NOW AVAILABLE Reply with quote

You have been asking for a reasonable cookbook for the past 10 years. After scrupulious research, we have finally developed a cookbook to assist you in the treatment of systemic fungal disease. The recipes in this book are based upon the late Dr. Marinkovich's diet and they are delicious. This 46 page cookbook will help you heal, stay healthy, and enjoy scrumptious meals. According to Dr. Marinkovich, 50% to 70% of the treatment from fungal disease. Now you can help to heal with this wonderful addition. The book is available for only $14.99. Please send check or money order in memo write cookbook, or click on the donation tab at www.mold-help.org and write "Cookbook" and your mailing address in the memo area. You can send your order to:

The Mold Help Organization
Cookbook
1255 Broadway St. NE Ste. 410
Salem, OR 97301

Be the first to set the trend towards good health!

Cheers,
Susan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: