Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm still having problems, what else can I do?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caramellane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: I'm still having problems, what else can I do? Reply with quote

I haven't seen very much progress and it's been close to 4 months since I started following the diet and supplementation program. I'm not sure where to go from here, should I try prescription anti-fungals?

Here is what I'm currently doing:

Following diet strictly
AM:
Omega 3-6-9 pill
Multivitamin
N acetyl cysteine
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Milk Thistle
MSM
Vitamin C

PM:
N Acetyle Cysteine
Milk Thistle
MSM
CoQ10
Omega 3-6-9
Biotin

I also take 2 charcoal pills 2x daily
10 drops of oregano oil 3x daily
20 drops of GSE 4x daily

Last edited by Caramellane on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Toxic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about natural anti-fungals such as Pau D"arco or grapefruit seed extract? What type of water are you drinking? Are you sure you are not being re-exposed? In your case, if you are following everything very strictly, you should be feeling better by now. Are you taking 5,000 mcgs of Biotin everyday? Perhaps anti-fungals might be the answer. However, most physicians are uneducated in filling out a compounding script. You might try a naturapath that can prescribe mold? Every state is different. You will have to check it out for your state. You might also want to call the labs that manufacture your nutriceuticals and check if they are using mold or bacteria when processing their products. Many cheaper products are made with mold that only feed the body again with more mold that doesn't help mold colonization.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Susan
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: