Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So frustrated with getting nowhere!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greensign

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:40 pm    Post subject: So frustrated with getting nowhere!!! Reply with quote

I wrote another e-mail to the HO insurance company today. THey want my medical records proving that the mold caused our health issues - however, that isn't as easy said as it is done. The hospital I went to when the mold was in our house and causing me so much strife was full of idiots who never even tried to dig deeper into why I was so sick, they just diagnosed me with hyperemesis because I was pregnant, kept me in the hospital for days at a time (up to 5) and replenished me and sent me home with zofran and some heartburn stuff. No oNe asked if I had been exposed to mold. They just assumed it was my pregnancy and really had me thinking I was doing this to myself and my baby.
When I brought up the mold - after my baby was stillborn - the doctor laughed at me and said it wasn't possible. I was seeing this one Holistic doc in St. Pete, but I had to self pay and couldn't afford more than a few visits. She stopped communicating with me all together when I told her I couldn't pay and now I can't get my records from her, either - they are the only ones I have that MAY help us.
I want to go see Dr. Shoemaker in MD, but can't afford it - the trip or the visit - and I can't find any doc's here that will take the state insurance we now have. The doctors I have seen with our ins. are jokes!! None of them want to dig for the mold illness or know anything about it. They tell me I may have asthma and that all this is in my head!!!
I am so over this!! No one will listen, no one will help! I have no idea what to do! I contacted the St. Pete Times, but they wont do an article b/c my claim isn't in legal dispute!! Can you believe that? On your side my foot!!!
The Senator's office I am trying to get help from has contacted the Office of Insurance Regulation, but they say the insurance company told them they did what they were supposed to do and are waiting for records from me. RUN AROUND!!! What kind of elected official doesn't want to help the people that put them there?
I am so frustrated and mad, I don't know what else to do...
Any suggestions?
Caramellane

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: I think I can help Reply with quote

nm

Last edited by Caramellane on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Toxic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just remember that you will NEVER recover from systemic fungal disease unless you are out of the building all together and your items are properly cleaned and you take no paper, art work, photos (these can all be copied), upholstered items or stuffed fabric items and leather with you.

Additionally, all hard case items must be cleaned entirely with soap, borax and water. You must also stop the mold from colonizing in the body with proper diet. Antifungals alone will never treat the entire problem.

Best of luck with your health and I am sorry you lost your baby.
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: