Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
recessdawn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:14 am    Post subject: Greetings Reply with quote

I wonder if this is worth the struggle. There are no new posts since the beginning of the year. Everyone got better or died I guess.

Mold does not have to worry about anything. It grows and infiltrates and doesn't have to explain or feel diappointment.

There is really no way to fight something that cannot be killed. I wish mold felt pain. You only think there is a way to get rid of it. Spores that you can't see have all the time in the world. Why bother going to war when you can never win?

Don't give up. There is always hope. Maybe tomorrow I'll buy a lottery ticket.

I hope somebody responds. Please be alive!

Recessdawn
Toxic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello RecessDawn,

I just read your post and I would like to try and help you. If you need someone to talk to we are always here. Please call us during business hours PST at 503-763-0808. There is a "light" at the end of the tunnel. Sorry for the inactivity of the board. Its due to technical problems. We are working on repairing the problem ASAP. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Cheers,
Susan
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
recessdawn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry to sound so negative. Dr. Marikovich had me on the right track. Every time I think the mold is under control, I blame myself for not staying on top of it.

If I keep changing the way I think, to try to distract myself from the symptoms that I feel, I would never address the source.

Every suggestion that I've tried has been hit and miss. The best solution is to get rid of the mold. I have spent over $100,000 replacing flooring, vaccums, air cleaners, washers, sheet rock etc. Two different certified mold testers were good at proving what my nose had already identified.

Diet changes and some supplements (biotin, thanks to you, and digestive enzymes Marikovich gave me) have helped.

Finding a MD that understands the problems mold causes is a challenge.

Thank you for your help and support!

Recess
Toxic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries. The board got spammed so we are closing it down and putting up a new one. Just remember to stay on the diet and avoid exposure. A lot of people still read the comments and questions on this board, that's why we kept it online temporarily to assist them.

Best of luck with your health.

Cheers,
Susan
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: