Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ashley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suggi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Ashley Reply with quote

Ashley - I have been trying to PM you but it won't get out of my out box into my sent box. Just wanted you to know I hope your sister in law will be OK. You probably won't ever get my message as I can't seem to get through even to Toxic with a PM to find out how to fix it.

Anyway, the mess here got worse -- just had asbestos remediation from a leaky toilet (unknown to me) and had to have the whole bathroom floor ripped up because of the glue. Then the contractor did a bad job putting the floor back and it has to be done over. I am at my wits end at this point. At least he is taking the hit for the redo.

Glad you are better. If you hear of anything else for detox please let me know -- maybe there's something else I can take. I think it was Ru6ydragon who said to try the Nystatin so I am going to ask the PCP for a script - lol. She knows nothing at all about mold and the holistic doc doesn't believe in "Meds" or vaccines even. His office said if you feel you are coming down with something just hop in for a Vit C/mineral IV. Right!!!!!!! I still can't get over the $80 for it and insurance won't pay and since they can only use the one arm for IV, blood & BP I am afraid to take the chance. My arm looks like I have track marks now from them taking blood all the time to check the thyroid since I took the RAI pill to kill it off. They are always taking blook for something anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: