Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rain in car

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frank101

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: Rain in car Reply with quote

Saturday there was a huge storm and for the first few minutes all four car windows were dropped down. as soon as i saw the rain i ran outside to roll them up when i got in the car the seats had puddles in them i rolled up the windows and pushed the water off the seats and onto the floor the next morning is immediately put a small room dryer in the car and used a wet vac i got it as dry as i could now the carpet usually stays somewhat dry or semi-damp and it has a musty smell the air vents do not blow the smell and the seats do not smell the carpet has wierd rough stops in some places like the carpet had someting sticky on it

so anyways what im saying is my car got wet everything is fine but the carpet feels rough and smells musty i believe it is mold is there some kind of chemical i can pour on the mold and kill then vacum it up or do i need to replace the carpet i am getting a new car soon also and was wondering if i should just leave it or would that make it unsellable
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: