Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rescue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fatherx3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Rescue Reply with quote

Six years , which includes nights also. IS THERE SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT CAN JUST RESUCE US FROM ALL THIS. A TENT , a state or country with clean air.. we are being engulfed by money, legal, educational, political, medical, my GOD WHERE CAN WE GO ,,,, IS THIS IT ? DOMBED TO STAY AND LIVE HERE IN WHAT IS DESTROYING US? i SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THE TOWN HALL AND POINTED THE FINGER OF SHAME LONG AGO. SOMEONE ,, a women or man with ablities and knowledge needs to get my wife awake and aware of the urgancies to get gone now . We are being swollowed by others disfunctions and ingnorances. This being written from yet another toxic box. I want life again. Not this. Folks its hard making things happen when unwantingly being pushed into the cracks. This father need some fighters . We live in a throw away system . I can't let the kids be thrown away any more than is being done . This is likely another fruitless attempt . Do i just leave it all get the kids and go. Where ? Where are the exposed excepted without prejugdous , but with scientific knowledge, not medical misdiagouses. Long long story , only a book with name swould quell Im tired again and yet un finished .
Im in the know . Im just attempting to save myself and family from what the medical ,insurance,school,realitors,local and state governments, bussinesses, etc know and don't know but fall far short of there responcablities as Americans in covering up and dispelling as other reasons other than the truth. I would GREATLY like to wake up in Wyoming with all that has and is happening here as something of the past. With a new begining . We I feel are like modern day lepers. Prayers
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they want us to use our right to bear arms against City Hall. The worse that can happen is we get a nice clean mold free prison mold.

Sometimes, life in prision is better then death.

Join the Timothean Militia. We are suing the City and starting a revolution.

www.Timothean.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: