Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Toxic Mold and Kidney Damage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cks689

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Toxic Mold and Kidney Damage Reply with quote

I need help. Is there anyone who believes that exposure to toxic molds can cause kidney damage?
Do you know of anyone who would testify that toxic molds can cause kidney damage as what happened to me.
We moved in in our new condo and I thought that there was dirt on my closet on the wall separating the closet and the bathroom. I cleaned it and kept on coming back until one day in 2004, my hand just went through the wall. It was toxic molds that kept on coming back as there was a leaking pipe inside there. We moved in in 2002 and in 2003 I was diagnosed with severely reduced kidney function/scarring of both kidneys.

I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you so much.
wiedb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Kidney damage/mold Reply with quote

Yes, kidney damage can be caused from mold. We had kidney tissue from my husband's malignant kidney tumor examined by an independent pathologist. In examining the part of the kidney removed during the partial nephrectomy, the good tissue showed 30% damage from mycotoxins produced by mold.

If you want to further explore this, there are 2 pathologists that have expertise in this arena - Dr. William Croft of Madison, WI and Dr. Hooper of Dallas, TX.

Good luck.
SW
zombi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: aflatoxins and ochratoxins Reply with quote

which are produced by MANY aspergillius and penicillium type species are known for their kidney and liver toxicities. They can cause kidney and liver cancers, or other diseases that end up requiring transplants. However, this is oiften years after the priginal exposure. That is why they need to make mold poisoning illegal. Otherwise, people who get sick will continue to have trouble ever getting any compensation. (That's the way they like it..no accountability.)

For every mold case you read about where someone wins something, there are thousands (millions- if you count other countries, I'd guess?) that never go to court in any way.

Mold exposure from substandard housing is just part of being poor. You are told that you have to put up with it.

BTW, poor people's lifespans average 10 years less than rich peoples in the US. More in many cities than that. This is one of the reasons. Even so, people are living longer.

This is why some people want to get rid of Social Security. (originally, most people were dead by age 65, so they never got to collect)
zombi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: milk thistle extract Reply with quote

may be able to help. Look whatever you have up on pubmed.gov -
zombi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: SEE A DOCTOR... Reply with quote

If you have any kidney issues, see a doctor and tell them, indeed INSIST and make sure that you get this into your medical record as well, on kidney tests and imaging.

There are many, many mold toxins that cause kidney, liver, spleen, thymus, etc. damage.

This isn't theory.. its fact...

There isn't a lot of factual information for nonprofessionals (read, people without a lot to lose if the establishment decides they don't like them) in the US, because the last six years have seen most gov. agencies assigned to protect us become highly pro-corporate and all environmental issues are very politicized.

The kind of doctors who can help mold victims are hard to find and getting reimbursed by insurance is from very hard (PPOS) to impossible (HMOs)

Welcome to America...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: