Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting rid of mycotoxins in body

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suggi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: Getting rid of mycotoxins in body Reply with quote

I have seen a doctor recommended on this Mold Help and can't take cholestrymine so he told me to try Bio Clear. Has anyone else tried this? I have many allergies -one is to balsam of peru which could cross react with plant extracts and there are some herbs in bio clear. He wants me to take 3 heaping tablespoons 2x/day. The other alternative is intravenous Vitamin C at $80 a pop at least once a week which I can't afford. Insurance does not pay for these types of treatment.

Also, if Toxic reads this, the product I asked about to get rid of mold has now been EPA approved in the US and is available. Supposedly it works well to kill, encapsalate and deodorize the mold and spores and is not toxic to use. Hopefully it works as it would help a lot of people who are chemically sensitive as most mold products are toxic. I believe Bio Science has one that is not toxic but is not sold to the public. This other product is available in Michigan at lumber yards and in one state in home depots so far. Apparently they are getting ready to make a mold resistant paint. That would eliminate the paint with the pesticide in it and if it works would be healthier for everyone. If it is EPA approved does that mean it works????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: