Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hope this will end?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whathuh?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Hope this will end? Reply with quote

Hello, I am so glad to have found this Mold Help. I will get right to my story. I hope someone will recognize our ailments and let me know what I should do next?
I am 30 years old and have been experiencing the worst case of "acne" I have ever seen! I apologize for the explanation but, the "pimples" and very hard with only clear fluid coming from them. I have also had small black "hairs" that come out of them. My doctor told me it was some sort of dried blood from putting so much pressure on them? I also have very bad headaches, most often when it rains. My daughter also has these headaches. My husband has memory loss. We have all suffered irritability. We have learned to deal with the body aches. Depression is an issue,panic attacks, anxiety,etc. We also had a perfectly healthy three month old puppy who died suddenly? My list could go on and on.
The water heater in the house that we live in has busted twice. The first time was three years ago and the most recent a year ago. Each time the house was not cleaned. The carpet was dried and that was the extent of it.
We rent the house. If the problems that we have are because of mold? Will they be chronic? What is the landlord responsible for, as far as cleaning the mold and the issues it has caused us?
I would appreciate any input. We all just feel blah, all the time. If is isn't mold? We will know we really are crazy and seek other help. Jk but, we just can't figure out what else it may be? Thank you
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes its the mold, move out now.

Mold can kill you.

Yes the Apartment is responsable but unles your rich, you will not be able to prove it.

Call a Mold Lawyer and see a Toxicologist or Ocupational Envirnmental medicine.

Go To Lowes and get a several mold test kits, put one in each room $8.50 each, if mold grows in the petri dish send in the worse one to have it analized for another $30. The Mold profesinals will charge $150 per test.
Ru6ydragon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get out before you get REALLY sick. Count your losses and move on. If you stay there and one of you has an immune system deficiency for any reason, you'll end up in the hospital. I had your minor symptoms until.. I got pregnant. Pregnancy reduced my immune system and I had to abort the baby at 4 months. I now have that mold in my left lung, because my body couldn't fight it during those 4 months. Get out and seek medical help to cleanse you bodies. There are clinics that have Master Homeopathiticians and Medical Doctors on staff. There are 2 clinics in Atlanta. But getting treated doesnt help if you dont leave the enviorment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: