Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for answers on 6 years exposure to molds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:00 am    Post subject: I live in Michigan Reply with quote

I live in Michigan and my house is infested with mold. I threw out all my books, beds and funature. I kept computers tv and vcrs and moved into a trailer.

I tried to clean my things on the out side but noticed i could not get the mold out from inside the tvs computers keyboards and even my CD's have mold spores on them.

I am ready to toss everything tv's and all, as my health is getting worse.

Whereabouts in Michigan are you? I am in Warren.
wiedb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your first priority has to be to get out of there. Your books won't do you any good if you're too sick to use them. If you can't afford to clean them now, put them in heavy duty plastic bags and seal them tightly or in plastic tubs. You must do all you can to prevent contaminating your new residence. I've been told that washing anything that can be washed with ammonia helps. We've just finished washing all of our clothing, bedding and whatever fits into a washing machine with 2 cups/load of ammonia. We did almost 50 loads of laundry at the local laundromat. After it dried, I put it in heavy duty plastic bags (you can get these at a home improvement store) and taped them closed. We then sprayed our entire house with ammonia. We had cross-contaminated our home from another mold source. We bought a $70 paint sprayer & respirator (with a proper filter for ammonia) and several gallons of ammonia from the grocery. We sprayed everything, furniture, dry-clean only clothing, rugs. I figured if it didn't ruin it great, if it did I was throwing it out anyway. Mold has destroyed our health - we have to everything and anything we can to stop it. Using ammonia was suggested to us by a pathologist that specializes in mold.
Good luck
Ashley

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think of it this way: if you have to get rid of the books, you will breathe easier and hence be healthier. There's no way around it. It's too difficult to get rid of mold, esp in old books. Yes you can put them in heavy plastic but you then must mark them "MOLDY" do not open. So why bother even keeping them. They'll only tempt you. And you wouldn't want anyone else to breathe that mold in.

Drycleaning was a waste of money because the chemicals used reacted with the mold and the smell was even worse. I even tried washing the clothes and again, the mold spores invaded the fabric and it was still there and I could smell it.

The particle board stuff is the worst. You have to dig it out to get rid of it. I've done that. And feel sick while Iamb doing it. But mold has to be extracted in order to get rid of it.

Getting it off the cement driveway was a challenge. Thank goodness for Muriatic Acid. This stuff actually destroys the mold. But at the same time it eats into the cement. Ugh.

:roll: :roll:
wiedb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you try ammonia spraying - you MUST use the proper respirator. You can get a 3m respirator from your home improvement store - it costs about $30 but does not come with the proper cartridge. We ordered the proper one (6004) thru Amazon. ALSO, use a 50/50 mix of ammonia and water when spraying. Keep windows open, fans blowing. The smell dissipates in a few hours. Do this as you take stuff out of your moldy house into the clean one. Wouldn't hurt to spray the new place once you get moved in.
Good Luck.
Belle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: Sorry to hear what you are going through Reply with quote

My family just went through a very similar situation...we moved from a badly mold filled house with many of our belongings and quickly realized that we cross-contam. our new apartment. We were both ill along with our 3 year old son.... After much discussion and research we trashed everything. It was heartbreaking, we got rid of over 300 books (we just couldn't see how in the world to clean them or even afford to clean them), many expensive works of art that would have cost thousands to have profess. cleaned, all of our furniture, 3 sets of mattresses/boxsprings, all of our linens and clothing, all of my son's toys that couldn't be easily cleaned, just about 95% of all of our belongings. The important things such as family photo albums, important papers and documents, we sealed in air tight containers and have them stored in our garage...and vowed that the only time we open them is outside and for short periods. If something couldn't be washed with cold soapy water and laid in the sun to dry we threw it out. That meant all of our electronics (how in the world would we clean those??) including our $8,000.00 High Def. TV...I have never been through such a stressful period in my life...since we tossed every piece of furniture we have we are being creative with milk crates and cheap storage units from Wal-Mart and keeping our fingers crossed that our lawsuit against the builder will bring some money. After tossing everything and we sold our mold pit house to an investor who tore it down, I have not had any contact with mold and FINALLY my family is beginning to come out of our illness phases despite the fact that 4 different doctors over the past year HAD NO CLUE and all told us that we were healthy and all the tests they did came back normal.
Hang in there and try your best to move into as mold free of an environment as possible by not cross-contam. your new housing.
But2fly1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:(
That's hard news to hear...I guess I WILL be leaving here with basically the clothes on my back, some pots and pans, and washable linens, towels, and bedding - and little else. And without money, that means I won't have anything at all, really. Nowhere to move to - anytime soon, no money, no doctors who believe me - just one question - what about solid wood tables that were properly sealed? Are THEY safe to take? And the quilting pieces I've been working on for a quilt for my son, granddaughter, and (the proposed) quilt for the child my daughter is expecting? If the pieces are washed BEFORE it can be put together, years of cutting the pieces out are wasted, as they will shrink, and then not match up with the completed part. I POSSIBLY could have my friend down the hall do the sewing, if I can convince her, then once finished, properly clean it and it should be fine, right? (Ah, who am I kidding - I can't get her to "get around" to e-mailing me pictures of my garden that she took in 2004 - and since, let alone make my quilt for me.) And what about my yarns? Do I have to throw that out, too? I already have nothing, and what I am hearing is that I must leave with even less than nothing. It doesn't give me much hope. I can't get compensated by the Landlords, because no lawyer will take the case of a poverty-stricken person living in Government Subsidized Housing - at least none I have been able to find. If I can't get a doctor to believe that I am ill due to mold, how then can I possibly expect a LAWYER to believe in me?

Feeling hopeless..... :cry:

But2fly1 :(
Ashley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey. You made me laff in spite of all your problems. Keep that sense of humor. That and the clothes on your back you will need when you leave.

Sounds like your having a hard time letting go of things. Understandable. However, you only go thru life once and you need to feel healthy in order to enjoy anything. You'll find other books; other hobbies. :wink:
But2fly1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: More questions.... Reply with quote

Hi,

I guess Admin. is the best folks to answer this but if anyone else has anything to say, I'd appreciate the thoughts.

I was wondering about several things, like:
1) If a picture is in a frame, solidly closed, is that safe to take?
2) If you have photos laminated, can you keep them? (Also, for important papers)
3) What about stored away VHS tapes - about 25 years of purchased tapes and personally recorded movies - can I take them with me?
4) I know CD's can be "washed" so if I were to get a CD Cleaning/Repair Machine, is it safe the keep the CD's? I don't have a lot, but I'd need the one's for when I get a new computer.
5) A friend says that books, pictures and papers CAN be cleaned of mold if you take them outside in the sun, wipe them down with a baby wipe, then sprinkle some kind os Sulfuric powder on it - Is there any truth to that?

I really am feeling kind of stupid right about now. I spent a lot of time researching molds, but never looked into what would happen once you've LIVED with it, and then have to leave. :roll: It's all the more harder because my doctors won't believe me, they say they've run tests to check for toxicity, but I can't think of ONE valid test they did, except for a "Flexible Nasolaryngoscopy" done on Monday, which only went down as far as the voice box and then back out the nose. Even I could see damaged tissue, but they're trying to tell me the damage is from Acid Reflux, not mold. They ARE sending me to my ENT doctor - any ideas of how to get HIM to believe me, or at least do something to prove or disprove whether the mold spores are in my body and that's what's making me so ill? He just might be my last shot and being taken seriously and not seen as being "delusional." Personally, I think these doctors have their heads buried pretty darn hard into some deep, dark place, like a bunch of scared Ostriches! :P

But2fly1
Ashley

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to a few ENTs before finding Mr. Mahon. The others knew nothing about Mold inhallation. I mean -- nothing. So if I were you, I'd try to find out if this ENT deals with people who have had this problem. See what info you can get from the nurse as to where he'll be coming from. The other thing is I found Dr.Mahon, who had an office way away from the city where he could do his own thing, more or less. He worked for himself for 35 years. I think that's the key to him being open to many more things. And when I spoke with his nurses, I felt they were telling me he was definitely going to help me. :P
Moldpro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything that is hard surface and wipable, should be able to be cleaned satisfactorily. Books are tougher, but decent results can be had with aggressive cleaning.

Work can be done outside, wearing eye and repiratory protection, rubber gloves, etc. Damp wipe, repeatedly, using clean towels. We have good luck with electronics and compressed air and paint brushes.
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had 300 VCR tapes. Tried to keep them, 12 seconds in the microwave oven seemed to kill some of the mold spores. I converted them to DVD for 24 cents each by buying blank DVD's by the hundred. DVD recorders can be bought for $100. I got a 8x DVD recorder for my computer for $49.

I used bleach to try and kill the Stachy, somone said I was crazy for doing so, as it makes the mold take to the air. Somone said use Vinager. 5 gallons of vinager later and the mold is worse. I guess I will try the amonia.

Has anyone accually clean the mold from their home and moved back in it, and know the mold gone?

I have mold experts claim they cleaned the mold out of many homes from people that were sick, but when I ask for referces from people who claim the mold now gone, they can't come up with any.

The experts just say, well there less mold then there was before.

I can do that by opening a window.
But2fly1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received the two different Air Quality Test results from the Landlord's attorney, and I'm confused. The information sent that allegedly was from two years ago doesn't say anything of what little I do remember that report stating, such as the types of molds found, and the levels of these molds at different testing sites. The chart itself has no names of any molds found, but it the cover letter to that particular report, it states that, " Fungi such as Stachybotrys chartarum, Aspergillus oryzae, and Aspergillus versicolor are considered to be so dangerous that any presence is considered significant." It goes on to say, also, that, "Fungi such as Penicilium chrysogenum are known to trigger allergic reactions for a high percentage of individuals ...adding to the complexity of the above is that hypersensitive individuals can have severe reactions at extremely low levels or to organisms which have little to no effect on normal individuals." The lawyer, on the phone, said to me, "Good news, none of the molds are the bad ones and that the most recent test concluded that the level of fungi found were extremely low with no unusual species found, and so no remedial work needs to be done."

But the mold I underlined, ARE in my living room and bathroom (Aspergillus oryzae) and in my kitchen (Penicillium chrysogenum), with Aspergillus niger being in front of the Patio Windows. If, as in the report mentioned above, this company stated that the Aspergillus oryzae is so dangerous and that the Penicillium chrysogenum is known to trigger severe alergic reactions, and I AM hypersensitive to my "environment" then how are these test results "good news?" Did they get the information about these molds wrong? If they aren't "the bad kinds," does that mean I can move out of here with my belongings and not have to worry about cross contamination?

I REALLY am confused - can anybody help me out here with this information? It's warmed up outside, and so I'm not breathing very well, and when I don't breathe so very well, I don't seem to think very well, either. People are working hard to help find me another place to live real soon - if these aren't the kinds of molds that stay in your mattresses and pillows, books, and other stuff, I'd really like to know - and so would my friend down the hall.

But2fly1
But2fly1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the idea for cleaning my electronics. I'll have to check the price. But know what molds ARE in my apartment - according to the report my LANDLORD'S attorney sent over, is it safe to remove my less-than-a-year old mattress and box spring? Is it like she said - "Not the bad kind of mold?" I've just got to know - if that type (Aspergillus oryzae) really not harmful, or could it be, or, an alternative, could the "results" I was given by them have been doctored/changed by the Landlord to deceive me? I'd hate to bring that up to anyone here - they all think I'm nuts and that my "episodes" of Dyspnea are caused by bad childhood memories, not not my environment. The ENT I saw said to check my Peak Flow Meter EVERY DAY, but when I asked his office to check with him to see if HE would do an new skin allergy test, he bailed out on me. And, it's getting harder and harder to get that Peak Flow Meter to get over 150 - a level my former primary physician said to get to a Hospital if it ever got that low - but why should I do that if they just think I'm nuts? And IF they really believe I'm so nuts, why do they prescribe Albuterol Tabs, an Albuterol Inhaler, and Albuterol for a Nebulizer? Since they are SO convinced it's all in my head, I don't see the point in taking the medication for a condition THEY say I don't have. Sorry, I'm just very angry right now, to have doctor after doctor treat me like I'm nuts and say You're breathing just fine..." Yes, well I can inhale without problems, it's EXHALING that I have trouble with, only they (the doctors) won't listen to me. It's so frustrating.

But2fly1
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aspergillis is a nasty mold, one of the worse.

It is used to make biological weapons and was used to kill the Kurds in Iraq.

You Lawyer is not a microbiologist.

Move somewhere else and see if you feel better.

Leave your things behind, put them in storage or throw them out.
Don't move posesions into you new place until your sure they are clean.

I thought my stuff was clean, I cleaned it the best I could, but I was wrong.

Buy a cheep microscope., start looking at stuff.
But2fly1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not my lawyer, she's the LANDLORD'S lawyer. The Air Quality Tests she sent to me are bogus. The one done 3 years ago had been "doctored." No "real" lawyer in my State will even hear me out; I've been told to go talk to Legal Services. But am now too ill to drive, or go far from my bathroom. I am VERY ill, and I have no money to get out - go to a motel, no family here. I am afraid.

But2fly1
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But2fly

I am in warren Michigan where are you at?

I will come over pick you up. I am staying in a trailer on $17 air matris. But there is some mold here and I going to look for a cleaner apartment.

Call me at 586-755-5342
But2fly1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I live in Saginaw County, near the Saginaw Bay.

This past Thursday, I went to Eastern MI Legal Services, then went to the closest ER. I was put into an "overnight" Cardiac Room. I was supposed to have a Stress Test on Friday, but that was cancelled and I had a Cardiac Cath instead. They thought there was blockage in my heart, but the Cath showed no blockage, some light plaque in the front of my heart. I came home Saturday morning. They gave me a script for heart medications. The nurse said it was for "Cardiac Arrthymia's," a diagnosis I never had before.

Thanks for inquiring - need to stay here in Saginaw County until my Back Surgeon releases me from his care and until I know if Legal Services will accept my case for a lawsuit for personal inquiry and property damage. IF they do, they will bring in one of the lawyers who do Pro Bono work for them. After all this is finished up, I plan to move down south -- like in North Carolina. I've had it with Michigan.

Does anybody know the PROPER type of doctor to see who would have some knowledge of mold and its effect on the body's organs? I need to find someone who can help me find out if my body has mycotoxicosis, so just a very sensitive reaction. Also, I am limited now on Computer time so can't do research to find out if the names of the types of mold the Air Quality test are real meld types, or if they doctored the documents. I remember the name of the Aspergillus: "Aspergillus niger" and "Aspergillus oryzae," I believe and I think the subtype of Penicillium was "Penicillium Chrys...."" It should be named in an earlier posting. Please, I need help. Can anybody help me find this information?

But2fly1
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had chest pains and Heart paputations, I only sleep for a few hours before I could hear my heart pounding in my ears, as if I had a stethiscope in my ears.

The Doctor Gave me EKG's and a heart monitor to wear at night., this went on for years. I could barely walk from one room to another.

All heart symptoms went away, after I moved out of the house. It was the mold that caused the heart problems. You need to get out. Go Camping and stay in a tent if you have to. The mold will kill you. I walk two miles a day now.
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have really bad back and joint pain thats from the mold, but that has not went away.
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you went to the hospital for a day or two your feeling better because you got out of that moldly place.

But you will feel worse being home again.

Give my number to your neighbor so that if you die from the mold, I can write about your story and you don't die in vein.

Doctors do not fully know the effects of Mold.

A man down the street went to the emergency room several times and doctors claim they could do nothing for him. He died.

His house was full of mold and I belive he died from the mold and Doctors either did not know or didn't care.

Unfortunatly his death went down as old age, as he was in his 60's but I know he died from the mold.

If the doctors would have said he was sick from the mold and he moved out, he would probably still be alive.
But2fly1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the doctor infor - sorry I can't use it. My car is a piece of junk that I don't dare drive more than a half hour away from "home."

Yes, when I got home from the hospital, I was okay (no fever) for about 24 hours. My temperature is now on the rise again, and because the weather keeps going between warm and cold, the mold spores are causing chaos. I do have an appointment to see an ENT in Bay City on Monday - not sure if he will be able to help, but at least the receptionist knew that mold can make one very ill. So, I'll see, but I am losing all hope. Legal Services stated that they will NOT be taking my case and no lawyers I contacted around the State will, either. They all tell me to go to Legal Services, so if I do get out of here, I will have nothing and no recourse to replace what I'll be losing.

But2fly1
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to see a ENT I told Harbut I have throat pain and I am coughing up blood. I already went to the emergency room at told them I was infested with Mold, the doctor told me it wasn't mold, but he did not know what it was.

I know its mold but can't convince him. They gave me a folowup doctor that take three months to get to see. Harbut says go back to the emergency room but I don't want to, them people are idiots.

Its the City that feeds them disinformation about the health effects of Mold.

I could not find a Lawer either so I decided to represent myself and Filed a case in Macomb County Circut Court Yesturday.

I don't know how to sue but I figure better to try then just give up.

See my post Suing the City of Warren.
But2fly1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you plan on representing yourself, I recommend doing some research on the law as it applies to your situation. If you are renting, check out Michigan's Statues on Landlord/Tenant Rights and Responsibilitites. If you own your home, it's rather difficult to sue ANY form of the Government; but for that, I would suggest researching in the Libraries of The American Law Association. The "Legal Eagles" mean it when they saw that "A person who represents themselves has a fool for a client." That's because, you - as a "lay-person" don't belong to the "club" to begin with and secondly, they can "tie you up" in Legal Terminology that you won't be able to understand and won't be able to fight against. If you plan on going to a court hearing like "Judge Judy" where NO lawyers are present, you can't/aren't allowed to "win" a judgement of over $2000, I believe, you need to ask yourself if it is really worth all the trouble.

I'm sorry I can't check out your Mold Help - I am using a neighbor's computer and my time on it is limited. Please, act like a Paralegal, and do a LOT of research on the particulars of whatever Statute you are filing the suit about before you head into court. Not to "knock the wind out of your sails" but I don't think you can win against Warren County. Maybe start lower, like The Department of Community Health, subsection being Michigan's version of the EPA in the Public Health Department. Good luck.

But2fly1
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I own the home. I figured the lawsuit filling will get me some news coverage.

Thye will probably find some kind of loophole in the law to throw it out of Court before I even get there.

But its like Kareoke, I can't sing but I tried for the first time in my 48 years and Althought I onlly remembed a few lines of the song, I got up there and sang. Not like a canary more like a bullfrog. LOL At least I tried.

Suing the City Complaint is on this Mold Help. I have not worked on my web Mold Help in over a year, because of this house.

I called the EPA they were no help, I ended up giving them information about the melinia bill.

I called the State health department and the man working there Know nothing about Toxic mold, so I educated him with what I knew.

I got a chance to meet with Carl Levin on Tuesday at a public meeting.

Somone has to start suing the City about Mold and when I lose someone else can carry the torch.

It has to be on the Legal books that the house is toxic with mold or the house will go back to HUD, Hud will sell it to somone else, with a disclosure to protect them and other people will get sick, like I did.

Just like your apartment, when you die from the mold, they will rent it to someone else.
Ashley

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not trying to redirect the conversation HOWEVER, hearing these stories makes me sooooooooo sad. Not being believed at the ER. It's happened to me many times. There's no where else we can go after that. :cry:
But2fly1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timothy,

I don't believe he's the Congressman of Warren, but get the address from the listings at the US Gov. Mold Help, House of Congress, for Congressman John Conyers of Detroit. He helped me in 2003 - I just sent him another fax on Friday about the mold. He was trying, in 2003, to get a bill passed in Congress on Black Mold and Home Safety. As he's closer to where you are than where I am at, perhaps he can help you - it's a BIG issue with him. Nothing ventured; nothing gained.

Went to a different ENT - a place that says they know about Black Molds. I was told they CAN'T do a Skin Allergy List, as I have so many allergies and am Asthmatic - they don't want to kill me, so he ordered the test via blood work. I left feeling deflated. Also, my mind is getting so confused - thinking-wise. It's warming up more, and that means more mold spores, higher temps...tomorrow, I see an Internist for the first time - hopefully, she will believe me, and IN me, and become my new Primary Physician.... but, I don't believe in doctors anymore, so, I won't be "holding my breath."

Sorry I can't help you prepare - a lawyer once said that IF Michigan had a "Life-Equivilancy" test for a ParaLegal, that he truly believed I could pass it. But, with my computer on the fritz, and my body hurting so much, and becoming sicker from the molds - good luck with Congressman Conyers.

But2fly1
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The City sent me a notice that I had to fix my sidewalk in front of my house. There was a meeting about it In Warren Convention center. By Coincidence City Counsel was having a meeting on Agendas. I dropped in and spoke in front of the whole City Counsel.

I told them my story and I found no help from doctors, lawyers, EPA, Heath Department or City Building Safety.

Then they asked, are you the guy who filed the lawsuit, I said yes, then they said the Catch 22, "if you would not have filed a Lawsuit, we would have helped you, now our Lawyers forbid us to comment."

How Ironic that the only one to offer me any advice or Sympathy was the City Lawyer, who defends the City of Warren, She told me to see a Lawyer {Legal aid} that someone must be sued, she did not know who. She thought my Insurance company or the former owner. HUD is the former owner and I can not sue the insurance company, because the Mold was there before I bought the house. Legal aid would not take my case as they don't sue people. I pressured Legal aid to tell me how to sue, that this is a free country and anyone can sue without a lawyer, if they know where to go. Then she told me the Mount Clemens Court house.

I been seeing Doctors all week.

They sent me for a MRI. It was unbelievable. The MRI machine was infested with Black Mold. I kid you not. The machine is like a coffin with no air circulation. The Doctors says they can't have air flowing threw it or it would distort the MRI. You have to take deep breaths in and out and the Machine is 5 inches from your face so that the steam from your breath and no air circulation causes constant moisture in the machine. It was dirty and gross and that is coming from dirty slob like me. People coughing, sneezing, breathing in that machine with every disease imaginable and the guy said he has not been in it in a year to clean it. There was more Visible Mold in the MRI machine then there was in my house and I am tearing my house down. There are city council meeting in your City. They will not comment to me what a person should do when they find out they live in a Moldy house but you all can ask and see what they say.

The medical system is killing me. I finished my last book, "The Martyrdom of Timothy" it tells how I died as a Martyr in the hands of Doctors and their stupidity. I think they knew there was mold in there and were Tring to kill me to get out of paying me. My doctors got me going threw a million test. I am getting glucose test tomorrow, and a stress test next week. I seen a ENT and they put a scope up my nose. On May 1, another doctors is going to put a scope down my throat and up my mold.
But2fly1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timothy,

I don't get it - you talk like a fighter, you are behaving like a fighter, so WHY write a book about how "they" killed you? Does that book mean that, inside, you've given up - when there is still hope? Looking around you, do you not have a support system? Do you or don't you have people trying to guide you in what to do? I think there are/is - so why write something like that?

Have you tried to go to your local Public Library? In the "Research" section, there should be all kinds of resources to help you, and the people who work in that department are TRAINED to help you find whatever they have available to help - law books, medical resources - whatever. DON'T give up! FIGHT! I am - I will only go "down" kicking and screaming and fighting to the end - of me or those who get in my way. Please, fight?

But2fly1
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I been to the Library at the Court House and Aids are there to show me waht to do. The gave me the book odf rules but it might as well been written in Chinease.

I have Needle phobia and its the only phobia that can kill you. So already I look like a mental patient. The Doctor almost killed me by drawing out 11 vials of blood. He called a ambulance after I passed out because he did not know what to do. Then they take out blood every hour to do a Diabeaties test. They are trying to look for a disease and not treeting the mold. This is suposed to be the Mold Doctor. Its as if they are trying to kill you to shut you up so that you don't tell others about Mold in Houses.
But2fly1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't give up hope.

Did you write to Congressman John Conyers? He's in Detroit and in 2003, was trying, in D.C., to get a Bill passed in the House about "Black Mold and Home Safety." I know "Detroit" is a big area, and I moved away from Detroit when I was 7, almost 8, years old so I don't know what "Section" of Detroit he's covering. But, if he was working so hard to get this bill passed, his office staff SHOULD have some good research materials they MAY share with you, or lead you to someone who can help. Tell me you'll try him.

But2fly1
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya I wrote John Conyers. I even called Joel Segal the Lobist for the Milena Bill In Washington DC. He called back with sympathy, but because I was in a trailer he figure It was not urgent.
But2fly1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, keep trying - keep writing Congressman Conyers. As the old saying goes, 'The squeaky wheel gets the oil." So, SQUEAK!

But2fly1
suggi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoTimothy

Just read your post about the MRI machine. that is horrible....and obviously no one cares. If the hospital is not concerned about mold then no one is. Regarding suing how is that going. I have no one to sue either. the former owner is dead and forget the insurance company. And now the news about your trailer. I feel so bad. What are you going to do? Where are you going to go? Any way your trailer can be cleaned up so at least you have a place to stay? You have given the correct advice to all of us MOVE is the only answer. Hopefully at some point we can all take your advice. Is that what you are going to do now? Homeowners are really stuck aren't they. Wish you well and hope things resolve.
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suggi,

The Insurance company is the one to sue. It was my Insurance agent who told me, wink wink "you will have to sue our company and it will take about two years to win." IF THEY DENIY YOUR CLAIM YOU CAN FILE A COMPLIANT WITH THE STATE. The mold was in my house before I had Insurence so I have no case.

All you need to do is find the right lawyer and best way to do that is call you local news agency and have them do your story on the News. They will do it, it's news and they will do the next or same day.

Channel seven was going to do my story and the Lawyers watching would have seen it and taken my case.

Unfortunately, I do everything wrong, the system is so corrupt, that when I filed a lawsuit myself, Channel seven Canceled my story.

I should have called them, before filing my lawsuit. But I thought the Lawsuit was the news. A moldy, toxic house, is Big News.

Its a rented trailer, I am just going to get an apartment and Derelict the house.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: