Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mold induced seizures, is this possible in infants?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aaronmaurer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Mold induced seizures, is this possible in infants? Reply with quote

lOOKING FOR HELP WITH THE FOLLOWING:

I have a 5-month old infant daughter who has been suffering from seizures for the past 2.5 months.

We moved into a new house and she began having them...at our old house she has had no issues whatsoever.

Could it be possible that we have a mold problem that is inducing this effect.

Multiple doctors visits, MRI's, EEG's, blood work have yielded nothing.

I thought someone here might be able to help.

We live in New Mexico, appriximately 5500-feet elevation, dry climate with some precip.....

Sincerely,

Aaron
Moldpro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moisture intrusion can come from plumbing leaks as well as rain or grading induced sources.

You could hire a hygeinist to test for anamolies in the air quality. Someone like a CIE could do it for you. Certified Indoor Environmentalist.
Teresa Van Deusen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: I am not a doctor Reply with quote

Based on my personal experience my docs thought I had late onset epilepsy, but I was having anaphylactic shock with neurotoxic tremors. The way we finally measured this (and we ran ALOT of other tests) was an IgG/ IgE blood test within 20 minutes of an exposure. There was this little tiny window of time when my antigens were through the roof. I did not otherwise test positive for anything. These tests results were through the roof.

My condition could be called many things, but we have finally settled on "acquired hypersensitivity to mycotoxins with anaphylactic response".
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats not in new Mesxico where they all that Nuclear and Biological Testing is it?

Many places in New Mexico are still contaminated. Mold is only one Issue. It's called Sick Buliding Syndrome when your house makes you sick. How old is the house? What materials are used? Does it have a wood floor, celing tiles, ect?
neeterb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: seizures from mold Reply with quote

Yes, I definitely believe it's possible. My mom started having seizures. We had mold tests done and her trailer was over 55% contaminated(chaediom). She fled her home even before we had the tests done. 3 yrs. later-she's much better. She kept nothing. Thru tribulation we find truth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: