Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please help us, toxic mold is ruining our lives!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Livinginmold

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Please help us, toxic mold is ruining our lives!! Reply with quote

I live in an apartment in Illinois for 7 years and recently,
2 months ago, city inspectors said I have toxic mold.
They could not write mold up as
a violation as there are no standards set on exposure.
They did write up numberous violations (30+!) on other
issues but left me hanging on what to do about the mold.

I tried contacted the landlord several times, and he would
do nothing. He later gives me an eviction notice and
have heard nothing about him doing the repairs.
IN the meantime, I had an air quality report done with
swab samples and the results were horrendous. Our
apartment has 5000x acceptable limits!
Our family has been sick for years, and we never knew
why.

Now we are looking for an apartment,
and we cant afford the 2 months rent.
weve spent 500 on the air quality test. We also spend
200 on a home inspection report. We need to go to
doctor to have our blood tested, but we cannot afford
that. We have no insurance but have applied for all
kids. This wont go through for another 2 months.
As it is, we will have to throw all of our furniture
out as we dont want to bring the mold with us. Mold is
ruining our lives, is there a place we can get some
assistance?

LIVINGINMOLD
suggi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My heart goes out to you. I know the feeling -- have spent every last cent on mold cleanup and my health is ruined. After spending all of the equity loan plus ($30,000) and now have to pay it back so can't afford the holistic docs who say they can help.

I hope the New Year is better to you.
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suggi wrote:
My heart goes out to you. I know the feeling -- have spent every last cent on mold cleanup and my health is ruined. After spending all of the equity loan plus ($30,000) and now have to pay it back so can't afford the holistic docs who say they can help.

I hope the New Year is better to you.

Meicade and welfare pays for all Blood test.

They don't pay for much else though.
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contact lawyers and the news media.

Basically we are not God's we are Amimals.

We are not supposed to live in houses of wood or hold Jobs.

Rome was brought down by the Tyrant Government, that insist3ed everyone have running water. The water pipes were made of lead and everyone went insane from the toxins.

Natures God is doing the same thing with wood.

Everyone who lives in a house made of wood, will eventually go insane or die.

The Logging Industry, Insurance, Banks, and Realistate Companies are doing all they can to make me look insane, so they can continue to make Billions by keeping everyone in ignorance.

The Mold experts will claim I am insane also, but the fact is, they are growing old and Dying like everyone else. They just think their mortality is normal.

A moldy house just speeds up the aging prosses.

The more mold, the quicker your body starts breaking down.

You were probably sick from mold when you were a child, you just did not know it and levels of mold might have been lower.

But mold will grow on wood no matter what you do to preserve it.

Wood is vegitation and its like making a house out of Tomatoes and painting those tomatoes every week to keep them from rotting.

Men are supposed to live in houses of Clay. Clay makes up most of the earth so there is no profit in harvesting or selling it. That is why the Industry has lobbist to force Government, into passing city laws forcing us to buy wood.

A house made of Clay will last 10,000 years and they do not want you to make one as it will put everyone out of work.
suggi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoTimothy2

I think you are wonderful. No one better think you are insane because you aren't. Hopefully docs someday will learn about mold. Until then, unless you are very, very poor or very rich there is no where to turn. I am just above the "poverty help" line so there is nothing I can do as we are in the "borrowing from Peter to pay Paul" mode and I am trying to get a part time job to help but am so tired all the time I am not sure I can do it. I got a job working 8 hours a day for 2 days and 4 hours on Saturday and the 8 hours killed me. I could hardly drive home so I had to quit. I was only there for 2 weeks.

How are you doing? Where are you living now. I know your trailer was bad and you had to get out. I am still in the same house, praying that all the mold spores are gone from the remediation. I just have to get enough pay per week so we can get another house on one floor - which was our plan before the mold was discovered because of my severe osteoporosis.

Bless you.
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

suggi,

My doctor told me to find another place but I stayed in the trailer and got a couple hepa Air cleaners. i TRY TO STAY OUT THE TRAILER AS MUCH AS i CAN BY GOING TO COFFEE SHOPS, BARS, WALKS ECT.

I HAD ANOTHER EYE INFECTION FROM THE MOLD. I needed some wire for my Stereo and I dug into my mold infested Belongings, that I had in plastic bags, to find it. I stuck my face in the bag to find the wire which was the wrong thing to do, but I held my breath. The next day my eye hurt and it was all bloodshot with a blister and bruise on the eyeball.

I told the eye doctor it was from my moldy house and he just got mad at me and said it was not from mold. I have pictures of my eye that I will post latter. The doctor said, if it was mold my eyeball would have been eaten out and maybe it would have, if I did not go to the doctor the next day when I seen it.

Then the doctor claimed it was from "dry eye" but he told me to put antibiotics my eye. I hate doctors. They don't want you to tell them nothing.

The guy posting the mold on this Mold Help, has been traced to Malaysia. It's a guy who owns a Bamboo and wood Industry. He also teaches at Universities as a professor, on how mold is not toxic and is a figment of peoples imagination. He is also a top Official of the Malaysian Government. He is a expert on Communications also, that gives him the ability to control the media and the web. Talk about Conflicts of interest. This is why all doctors and Lawyers do not believe us, they graduated the Universities that this guy taught and lectured at. Realistate and Insurance companies along with the Logging Industry, also have their people lecturing at universities.

What we need to do is get some MOLD people to lecture at Colleges of our mold experiences. If you can volunteer to speak at a local college, it will get you out of the moldy house for a few hours. Perhaps one of the people that hears your lecture might someday be a Doctor.
suggi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoTimothy2

Are you talking about the spam -- the guy in Malaysia??????????????

Do you have any suggestions as to how to dry out in the base of my bathroom cabinet. I can't take it out -- the bathroom is the size of a closet and they had a hard time getting it in through the tiny side hallway. It's only a regular one bowl cabinet with a door on one side and drawers on the other -- not one of the long ones. My post is "Potential mold problem - water under base of cabinet and no one even looked at it, written early this am. Please take a look.

Thanks - you have given me good advice before.
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sugi,

First, I would fix the leak. If it is all moldy and roted it can be broken apart and replaced. After the water leak is fixed and mold is cleaned you can use a fan to dry it.
suggi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoTimothy2

Thanks. The leak is fixed and there is no visable evidence of mold but I am worried about what is under the floor of the cabinet in the base as the water ran through the space between the particle board and the wood frame and ran down under along the outside of the base. There is a little space where the particle board meets the base (I can get my fingernail in there) and don't know how long it went on. Hubby says the particle board is not buckled so it can't be that bad and he won't tear it up.

I have an even bigger problem that I will post and hope you see it. Can't right now as I am feeling extremely sick and have to lie down before I pass out. Don't know whatss wrong.
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sugi,

What the air quality in your house now? Did they do more air sampling?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: