Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Strange Veins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D&D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject: Strange Veins Reply with quote

Does anyone notice having a whole lot of big thick blue veins popping up all over the place that seem to be right near the surface of the skin, especially on legs and stomach? Also what about "an explosion" of spider veins all over the place? We both seem to have this issue.

Also, some of the big thick blue veins have areas where there is an actual indentation in the skin.

In addition, we both have been having a lot of extreme pain in our heels that comes and goes, and my ankles and calves ache a lot and there is a mass of spider veins on the insides of my ankles.

Does this sound like something that is hormone-related having to do with not enough oxygen getting into the capillaries? I am reading "Mold Warriors" and Dr. Shoemaker mentions something about this happening in some of his patient's capillaries, but I don't know exactly what physically happens so we're not sure if that could have something to do with what is going on with us.

Please advise if you have similar concerns or know something about this.
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did. And my veins hurt. It means the mold is in your blood.

The Mold Antibodies can be found in your blood and that is the proof I got that I was afected by mold. You have to go to a Toxicologist or a Occupational Envirnmental Doctor for the IGE blood test. The H to the right means HIGH. There was alot of Diferent molds in my house.

here is my levels

Stachbotrys Chartarum (ATRA) Panel

Ige result <0.10 KU/L
IgG result 12.7 mg/L
IgA Abnormal 3.4 mg/L H

Cladosporium/Hormodendrm. IgE

Cladosporium IgE reference <= 0.10 result 0.10

Cladosporium IgG reference <= 25 Abnormal 72 ug/mL H

Penicillium Notatum/Chrysogenm, IgA

Penicillium Notatum, IgA reference <= 3.1 Abnormal 5 mg/L H

Penicillium Notatum/Chrysogenm, IgE

Penicillium Notatum IgE reference <= 0.10 result 0.10 kU/L

Penicillium Notatum/Chrysogenm, IgG

Penicillium Notatum IgG reference <= 26 Abnormal 42 mcg/mL H

Fusarium Monilforme IGE reference <= 0.10 result <0.10

Fusarium Monilforme IgG reference <= 025 Abnormal 26 mcg/mL H

Fusarium Monilforme IGA reference <= 6 Abnormal 21 H

Aspergillus Versicolor

A. Versicolor IgA reference <= 2.99 Abnormal 4 mg/L H

A. Versicolor IgG reference <= 34.99 Abnormal 71 mcg/mL H

A. Versicolor IgE reference <= 0.09 result <0.10 kU/L

Aspergillus Niger

A. Niger IgA reference <= 7.99 result 5mg/L

A. Niger IgG reference <= 63.99 result 59 mcg/mL

A. Niger IgE reference <= 0.09 result <0.10 kU/L

Aspergillus Fumigatus

A. Fumigatus IgA reference <= 2.89 Abnormal 6 mg/L H

A. Fumigatus IgG reference <= 28 result 25 mcg/mL

A. Fumigatus IgE reference <= 0.09 result <0.10 kU/L

Cladosporium/Hormodendrm. IgA Pending

Partial Report

The $275 visit Tocxicologist said significant mold exposure.
D&D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Mold in your blood? Reply with quote

So if we need to get Mold Antibodies blood tests, do we need to pick and choose many different molds to be tested for? Our Pathology Reports from Dr. Croft say we have Trichothecene Mycotoxicosis. My doctor is still clueless but I sent her a copy of Mold Warriors to get her up to speed.

Last edited by D&D on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
suggi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The IgE results just mean you are allergic to the mold (very allergic with those numbers). It is the IgA, IgM, IgG that show chronic long term or acute exposure or both and the levels of the mycotoxins in your blood. Mine were high.

I didn't know about the veins. Funny, I have more than I used to but I attributed it to old age. Maybe it is mold related as I said my mycotoxin levels were high to all the molds I was tested for.
Dee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The name for the large protruding veins is called vascular dilation and what is happening is your veins are dilating to help push the "poisons" out of your body. It is a natural defense done by your body when you are poisoned (this being from the mycotoxins) I still have that happening after three years post exposure. As you begin to detox it should get better. I would say if it is getting worse you are still being exposed somewhere. Hope this helps Dee
zombi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: cutaneous symptoms of sarcoidosis? Reply with quote

That sounds like some of the cutaneous manifestations of sarcoidosis that I was reading about recently. One is "Erythema Nodosum" (it can be many places on the body but its most frequently on the legs and arms) the other is "Lupus Pernio" (which involves granulomas - nodules near the center of face, especially nose, eye area and perhaps ears?)

They can be symptoms of a systemic disease, sarcoidosis, which is supposedly of unknown origin but which clearly has a strong association to moldy buildings.. It often involved the lungs, but not always. There is a neurosarcoidosis which involves the brain and nerves.

They seem to often appear in clusters, for example, this disease may not show up in a community for years, and then suddenly, several people who work in one building get it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: