Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

high humidity in home

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suggi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: high humidity in home Reply with quote

The temp outside is 98 degrees and the humidity is about 69% and the dewpoint is 80%. The a/c is going full blast and I can't get the humidity down below 65 to 68% in the house -- even with the dehumidifiers going. I live in a multilevel and the basement has the lowest humidity at 55%. The one dehumidifier is in the basement and the other on the first level which is partly underground and the a/c is not on this level. I have a small dehumidifier on the top floor and none on the middle floor. The humidity is 65 to 68 on the middle and top floors.

What can I do to get it down since there must be some left over spores from last year's (2006 spring) mold remediation.

Since everyone must have their a/c on I am worried about a power outage and then we'd surely have a big mold problem again as the humidity would really soar in the house.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: