Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

shed problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lloydy B

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: shed problem Reply with quote

Hi to all,
i'm just posting to seek some advice if i may.I have a shed and after a whole lot of reserch i have found that i have a mould spore of some kind in the room which is having a negative reaction in my ears.

This is due to the fact that the building wasn't finished properly and a damp proofing membrane wasn't applied to the concrete floor and has a good bit of moisture coming through.Even though there's no sign of mould at present. When the shed was first built i laid a carpet straight on the concrete floor not realising what i'd done wrong ,and after a week or two i noticed a green powder in blotches on the surface of the carpet and didn't have a clue as to what it was so i just brushed it away.

Ever since then my ears react every time i occupy the room so now i know what the problem is ,i can get to work ..with some answers if you please.
I have plasterboard on the walls and they look fine with no signs of mould but was wondering if the spores are alive and well in the boarding should i get rid of the boards ..or can i wash them down with a fungicidal wash of some sort?Also i have garden furniture in there aswell and should anything wooden be washed down also?

Many thanks
Lloyd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: