Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Check in if you are still here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moldpro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:56 am    Post subject: Check in if you are still here Reply with quote

I know we lost a whole lot of interested people due to the spammers and the tightening up of new members....

Who is still checking in???
suggi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoldPro

I'm here......can't figure out what happened to everyone. I do know that if you type in mold help discussion board on search it no longer comes up -- you have to go into the mold help.org to get there and some people might not know that -- it is way down on the left hand side and not that noticeable. New people that may be looking for a board and some help perhaps are not able to find it. They may not even know it is out there.

Any way to get it back under SEARCH?

What do you mean tightening up on new members?

Thanks.
Angeleyes68

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: Still dealing with mold Reply with quote

I am still here. Hopefully one day I will not have to be. I will have the problem taken care of

Angeleyes
jed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still here. SOOOO glad the spam problem is remedied. Lost me for a while. ....Thank you so much for taking care of the problem.
Moldpro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's gotta be more......c'mon.. Post up.
suggi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There have been 105 views but hardly any posts. Everyone who views -- please write a post so we know you are still around.

GoTimothy are you still out there. Wondering how you are doing.
Dee how are you doing?

Please everyone -- just a little post.

Thank you moldpro for still being out there for us.
neeterb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: I'm back Reply with quote

I had stopped visiting because there wasn't anything about mold---just spam; it was a waste of my time. If the "junk" is gone, I will visit frequently.
D&D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: D&D are still here Reply with quote

After 7 months living at an extended stay motel and still no cooperation from the condo association regarding our issues, we finally decided to rent an apartment. They refuse to acknowledge their wrongdoing and feel we are responsible for cleaning up "their" mold (though there is no visible mold in our unit, but the air tests have all come back positive for Penicillium, and there was an extensive amount of that mold in the attic... right above our ceiling where we had the leaks).

Our doctor still has no idea how to make us better but has finally received response from Dr. S-------- and hopefully he will help her interpret our different lab results. We still have symptoms of Fibromyalgia and CFS, and are still getting the rashes/spots, and all those big thick veins, amongst other symptoms.

Anyone know about hormone MSH? From what I've learned reading about it in "Mold Warriors" very low numbers of this will cause all sorts of medical issues. Mine is 2.5 and husband's is 5. Our doctor has NO IDEA what normal levels of this hormone are.
skyqueen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still here but not every day.
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Suggi,

I am still kicking. I have not been to my house in a over a year. I just abandoned it. The Heath Department claims Mold is not even toxic unless your allergic to it. They told me to get an Allergy test and if I was allergic to Mold they would clean the mold for me. I went to an Allergist and they said I was allergic to mold, but then the Heath department renigged on their offer to clean it, because I am no longer living there. If I was still living there I would be dead by now. I was too sick to make my court papers and they threw my case out of court. I am thinking of going to a higher court.
suggi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goTimothy2

Hey, it's so good to know you are OK -- well, as Ok as you can be with mold poisoning. So sad to hear you did not get anywhere with the town or court.
Nas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope everyone gets their mold problems sorted out, fingers crossed!

I moved out of the bedroom that had mold. Although I do still feel ill with pain and a nasal obstruction etc, there has been an improvement as well like I'm less wheezy for a start. So I still don't know if mold has anything to do with me being ill or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: