Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Immuno-suppression

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Immuno-suppression Reply with quote

Hi Eveyone: I recently had lab work done and found out my immune system is not dong well. I have been diagnosed with hypogammglobulinanemia which mean my globulin count is under reference range. (way under) I was receiving gamma globulin injections and they did not help and now the doctor wants to do IV-IG (intravenous globulin) Goggling this, I found it can be dangerous to your body, specifically kidneys. Anyone have trouble with their immune system and how did you repair it? Thanks Dee
suggi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second the motion.........please anyone, my immune system is shot also and the doc doesn't seem to know what to do and did not want to do gg injections as I am allergic to everything including the rubber stopper in the vials (allergic to carba mix which is in natural and synthetic rubber - can be in latex and nitrile gloves, believe it or not).

I am sure there are many of you out there with immune suppression problems due to mold exposure and need help.
suggi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dee

How are you doing?
nikopapp

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hyperbaric Cmaber therapy works wonders, look into it.
Also, be sure to take a multi-vitamin supplement daily, vitamin c as well.
Also, the amino acid L-Glutamine is very beneficial for the immune system, try taking 2-5 grams of this daily on an empty stomach.
You can get it in powder form online, let me know if you need help finding it.
Toxic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a recent study it was determined that mold patients lack vitamin D. It is important to get the vitamin D3, not regualr vitamin D. This helps with the symptoms very well.

Cheers,
Susan
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
Toxic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Additionally, a good probiotic can be very helpful. Make sure you get the refrigerated type without FOS.

Cheers,
Susan
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: