Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Blood tests for mold Northern California

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angeleyes68

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:07 am    Post subject: Need Blood tests for mold Northern California Reply with quote

I am looking for a reliable doctor in northern calif for extensive mold testing for my son and I.

Can someone recommend someone?

I have had my blood tested in May 2005, I had high levels of mold then. I need to have my son tested. ASAP

Thanks Angeleyes68
suggi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angeleyes68

Unfortunately there is no lab anymore since Immunosciences stopped that does any testing for mold/mycotoxins in the blood. I have looked everywhere because I want to know if my high levels are even higher now. I think they were the only ones in the world from the look of it that did this type testing.
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suggi, I thought I told you before that you need to go to a Toxicologist or a Occupation Envirnmental Doctor, Search for a local one on Google, tell them your house is infested with mold and ask for a Mold blood Test. They test your Blood for Mold Antibodies. I have had my Blood tested and posted the Results. Print it if you like and take it to your doctor.

my levels are

Stachbotrys Chartarum (ATRA) Panel

Ige result <0.10 KU/L
IgG result 12.7 mg/L
IgA Abnormal 3.4 mg/L H

Cladosporium/Hormodendrm. IgE

Cladosporium IgE reference <= 0.10 result 0.10

Cladosporium IgG reference <= 25 Abnormal 72 ug/mL H

Penicillium Notatum/Chrysogenm, IgA

Penicillium Notatum, IgA reference <= 3.1 Abnormal 5 mg/L H

Penicillium Notatum/Chrysogenm, IgE

Penicillium Notatum IgE reference <= 0.10 result 0.10 kU/L

Penicillium Notatum/Chrysogenm, IgG

Penicillium Notatum IgG reference <= 26 Abnormal 42 mcg/mL H

Fusarium Monilforme IGE reference <= 0.10 result <0.10

Fusarium Monilforme IgG reference <= 025 Abnormal 26 mcg/mL H

Fusarium Monilforme IGA reference <= 6 Abnormal 21 H

Aspergillus Versicolor

A. Versicolor IgA reference <= 2.99 Abnormal 4 mg/L H

A. Versicolor IgG reference <= 34.99 Abnormal 71 mcg/mL H

A. Versicolor IgE reference <= 0.09 result <0.10 kU/L

Aspergillus Niger

A. Niger IgA reference <= 7.99 result 5mg/L

A. Niger IgG reference <= 63.99 result 59 mcg/mL

A. Niger IgE reference <= 0.09 result <0.10 kU/L

Aspergillus Fumigatus

A. Fumigatus IgA reference <= 2.89 Abnormal 6 mg/L H

A. Fumigatus IgG reference <= 28 result 25 mcg/mL

A. Fumigatus IgE reference <= 0.09 result <0.10 kU/L

Cladosporium/Hormodendrm. IgA Pending

Partial Report
suggi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoTimothy

So good to hear from you -- how are you?

Can't find an environmental doc here that will help a regular person -- only if it is workplace related. Can't find a toxicologist either. Any other docs only know IgE testing which wonn't help me as that only shows allergy.

Post again with an update on how you are are what is happening.
Toxic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the physicians list on this website. There is even a free clinic in San Francisco. Good luck.

Cheers,
Susan
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sugi, I am doing fine. I met a few other people in my area who are sick from mold. I just abandoned my house. have not been there in over a year. It's a environmental doc you need to see, has noting to do with work. If the doc will not give you the test then see another one.

Many doctors will not test because they do not want to get involved in lawsuits. Call a lawyer and ASK THEM for A DOC THAT DOES NOT MIND GETTING INVOLVED.

IF YOU REQUEST TO SEE A environmental doc and your family Doctors will not set you up, then sue him for malpractice.
Toxic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Smokies Labs also does extensive testing via the mail service. You can Google them to find out more. Additionally, Dr. Madill is very good. He is listd under physicians at www.mold-help.org.

Cheers,
Susan
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suggi,

Alergy testing IGE, is the toxic mold test. You can have an alergist test for it. Get it done. Because it will show you have normal levels and an alergy, or if you have high levels and are living in a moldy environment. The heath department is stll claiming mold is not toxic and only harms those who are alergic to it. If you are alergic to it, the city, might clean your house for free or at their expence.

My test that show ABNORMAL levels, means my house is moldy.
suggi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all -- the big problem here is only testing for allergy does not tell you if you have mold mycotoxins in your blood. That testing has been abandoned unfortunately by the lab that did it because they were getting sucked into lawsuits.

That was the only lab in the country (Immunoscience) that did that kind of testing. Insurance companies and gov agencies do not care particularly about allergies........and now there is no way to take blood test results to a lawyer that state you have high levels of certain molds in your blood and can get really sick.

Timothy -- I found an environmental/infectious disease doc at Brigham and Womens Hosp.in Boston - supposed to be one of the best in the country and the doc said he could only treat you if you had aspergellosis where you were bleeding from the lungs. He did not treat you if you have high levels of mycotoxins in the blood. Never was able to find another who really knew anything except the holistic doc who wanted to do Vit C intravenously 2 time a week for $80 a pop to detox. Insurance won't pay and I have no money left. I can't do them and besides I only have one arm to work with because of the mastectomy and my veins are already scarred on that arm. I am just stuck. I have given up testing my house as my bills are more than my income so I can't even check it out and my house runs humid except in the dead of winter.

Glad you are doing much better.
GoTimothy2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suggi,

You get the IGE test done and it will tell you if you have High Abnornal levels of mold in your blood.

The treatmernt for mold exposure, is to move or to get the mold cleaned up. It is not about taking a pill or finding a doctor to fix you.

The Allergist said I have mold in my house BY LOOKING AT MY MOLD REPORTS and I took that to my LAWYER.

THEY TESTED MY BLOOD AND FOUND THE SAME MOLD IN MY HOUSE THAT I HAVE A GOOD CHANCE AT A LAWSUIT.

My doctor says he meets many people like you who refuse to move out of the toxic environment and he just watches them die.

We are working on a law that will physically remove people from their toxic home and put them in a homeless shelter and board up their home, to save their lives.

No matter which way you look at it, if your allergic to mold and a significant amount of mold is in your home, you have to get out.

Now if you were allergic to peanuts, would you eat peanuts?

Is the mold in that house higher then the mold is outside? Why are you staying in that house? Go to a homeless shelter to save your life. If the mold is higher in the homeless shelter is higher then your home then i can see you staying there. But I would rather sleep under a bridge then be sick or dead. I'd rather kill some lawyer and spend life in prison, then be dead. There IS NOT THAT MUCH MOLD IN PRISON, MADE OUT OF CEMENT.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: