Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what do these air results mean?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~MRM~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:58 am    Post subject: what do these air results mean? Reply with quote

hi everyone. i signed up for the forum years ago. this is my second time stuck with a moldy rental house. we had our house inspected by a licensed and certified home mold inspector. i would like to add that i most likely have an allergy to amoxicillin and i'm concerned with the high penicillium results. this was our air sample results.

Quote:
Your results indicate that Penicillium / Aspergillus is approximately 171 times higher (1200 spores / cubic meter) indoors when compared to the outdoor level (7 spores / cubic meter). Additionally, the results indicate that Cladosporium is approximately 50 times higher (1000 spores / cubic meter) indoors when compared to the outdoor level (20 spores / cubic

we're looking to break our lease based on the extent of visible mold through out the home. my family has all had some health concerns since living here that fall right into mold exposure symptoms.
tug_slug

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MRM I posted the same question and was told to talk to the mold inspector about your results. As far as your lease is concerned Im thinking you might have to hire an attorney to get you out of the lease.

Im currently looking for an apartment and never thought about the possibility of my future residence being contaminated.
duraclean_austin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends on the state you are in, and how the lease is written.

Sadly you may need a lawyer...

Carpet Cleaning Austin
~MRM~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i though i should give an update for anyone who comes across this.

last month i finally got into the doctor. my health is being greatly effected by this house, more so then i realized. the landlord did get the process going on fixing the house but it's to little, to late. my allergist say i'm highly allergic to EVERYTHING outside. every tree, grass and pollen. i also test highly allergic to the mold in our house. i'm seeing an ENT next month and a follow up with my allergist both of whom i will be requesting notes stating that i need to break our lease for health reasons.

i'll update again when i have something to update about.
Toxic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately most allergists are uneducated in matters related to fungi. You are probably not allergic, yet leaky gut syndrome can present itself with the same symptoms.

Don't let them sweet your back with poisons and read more on this Mold Help, especially under symptoms and associated illnesses.

Cheers,
Susan
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: