Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How long do die off symptoms last?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caramellane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: How long do die off symptoms last? Reply with quote

I've been on the approved diet for 5 weeks now and started the charcoal, GSE, and other supplements about 3 weeks ago. My symptoms have been coming back for about 4 weeks now, this is strange to me, I thought that the herxheimer effect only lasted for a couple of weeks. Do I possibly just have a very high amount of toxins in my system?

How long do most people suffer from die off symptoms, and how long does it take to completely remove toxins from the body and feel normal again?
Toxic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Herxheimer effect can last for several months. For head sweats, it is important to wash your pillows every week with borax and Clorox. Ensure they are dried properly on the air fluff cycle for several minutes until completely dry. Additionally, ensure you are drinking lots of R/O or distilled water and taking plenty of B vitamins without mold (Check with the manufacturer).

It took you a long time to become this ill and it will take time to recover but stay with what you are doing as it is the only way (along with physician's assistance) to recover. Additionally, take at least 5,000 mcgs. of Biotin every day.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Susan
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
Caramellane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As always, thanks so much for your response and valuable information.
Toxic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are always very welcome. We hope you recover soon from your ordeal.

Cheers,
Susan
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: