Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index Mold Help Discussion Board
Information, answers, solutions. . .

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Toxic or anyone -add on to previus post on moldy bread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suggi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Toxic or anyone -add on to previus post on moldy bread Reply with quote

Since it is winter my nose gets crusty bloody and when I blew my nose first it was clear and then a bit bloody and feels sore in my nostrils -- doctors just don't know about mold. Since I obviously have open sore spots am I OK? Don't know if I should spray anything in there or not.

HELP please
recessdawn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:37 am    Post subject: biggest struggle. Reply with quote

I have read your posts and I can understand your struggles. Just when you think you are feeling normal, something happens and you panic. You start getting the bad symptoms again, but you are not crazy.

Pain is your body's way of telling you something is wrong.

I wish I could make this stuff up. When a doctor tries to stop my nose bleeds, I wonder why they can't explain the sudden onset and blood volume loss.

I was lucky to have found Dr. Marinkovich when I first started having problems. Try to write down the bad symptoms, and where and when they happen.

Are you eating right? Do you feel better when you are able to leave your house?

This is not easy. Getting away from the exposure is the main struggle.
recessdawn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: biggest struggle. Reply with quote

I have read your posts and I can understand your struggles. Just when you think you are feeling normal, something happens and you panic. You start getting the bad symptoms again, but you are not crazy.

Pain is your body's way of telling you something is wrong.

I wish I could make this stuff up. When a doctor tries to stop my nose bleeds, I wonder why they can't explain the sudden onset and blood volume loss.

I was lucky to have found Dr. Marinkovich when I first started having problems. Try to write down the bad symptoms, and where and when they happen.

Are you eating right? Do you feel better when you are able to leave your house?

This is not easy. Getting away from the exposure is the main struggle.
suggi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

recessdawb

Thanks for responding. Wish I could get out of here but I do not see that happening. Spent all of our money on mold remediation (over $30,000) and still having health issues. No visable mold at this point but the house runs humid spring, summer, fall even with the a/c on and 3 dehumidifiers going. Especially the top floor is never under 60%. Strangely the basement which gets water in occasionally and have a sump pump, has the lowest humidity in the house and that is supposed to be the highest.

Just wish I could move but you know the saying - no mon, no fun.

Thanks again. Guess I just needed a little sympathy.
recessdawn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in a similar situation. Are you smelling odd odors of unknown origins? It happens to me at the same time as the symptoms I now know occur with exposure.

Mold spores don't always depend on damp conditions to reproduce. They can lay dormant for long periods. Nasal tissues need some moisture to work properly.

Nose sprays offer short term relief for my nose. Have you heard of Ayr? It is a saline nasal gel. Most major stores carry it. Not a fix, but may help.
Toxic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is true. Mold exists in 2 forms; the mycelial stage when its growing and the dormant stage when it disperses spores. Dr. Marinkovich was a firm believer in irrigating the sinuses acsorbic acid or saline.
The information on this website is strictly layman's advice and should not be construed as professional information. For more information, please view our online resources at www.mold-help.org, www.mold-help.com, and www.mold-survivor.com before posting your question. Additionally, for a small donation we can call you for assistance. See front page of www.mold-help.org for more information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mold Help Discussion Board Forum Index -> Mold Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: